Monday, March 21, 2005

So This Is A Blog?/So This Is A Bike?

A few weeks ago I had no real concept of what a Blog was and thanks to Mike and google I am attempting to join the blogger nation. This presents another form of communication and publishing that is so now. The challenge is I am not so now. So why dive in?
Last fall Mike, a biker(bicycle), told me, also a biker(bicycle) that he was planning a long bike ride and wondered if I was interested. I said," Sure," before I realized that 1. He was talking about weeks not days and 2. His idea of a bike was something called a Linear Recumbent. After acquiring a used model and testing it out I was hooked on the bike if not the length of the planned journey. The bike has been referred to a lawnchair on wheels. The question is can I live in a lawnchair for a month and a half? Or will I be riding the dog (Greyhound) home? Tune in and find out.



Point Loma Coast Posted by Hello


Note Underseat Steering Posted by Hello

No comments: